Florentine Young Entrepreneurs Technology Grant
- Applicant must be at least 21 years old.
- Applicant must be a resident of the Metropolitan City of Florence for at least six months while studying at a university in the Metropolitan City of Florence or reside in the Metropolitan City of Florence for at least six continuous months immediately prior to applying for this grant. If selected, applicant will be asked to provide a copy of a ‘certiﬁcato di residenza’ to prove residency.
- Applicant must participate in an incubator or accelerator program with a registered ofﬁce in Santa Clara County. If selected, applicant will be asked to provide a copy of an ofﬁcial letter of acceptance from the program.
- Applicant must successfully complete the program. A letter attesting successful completion of the program will be required.
- Recipient of the Sister County Commission Florentine Young Entrepreneurs Technology Grant is expected to promote cross-cultural awareness and relationship building opportunities in Santa Clara County and contribute to the promotion of the County of Santa Clara, CA USA/Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy, Sister County Commission mission upon returning to Florence, Italy. To learn more about the Sister Counties mission, visit: www.sccgov.org/florence
How to apply?
- Complete the application cover letter
- Submit a video grant application (see instructions on page 5 of application)
- Submit a statement of purpose (no more than one page double-spaced)
- Submit a resume. Please attach your resume as a PDF with file name in the following format: Firstname_Lastname.PDF
- Submit a letter of recommendation using the form provided (see page 6 of application). Recommendation does not need to accompany the grant application; however, it is subject to the same deadline. The person should indicate how they know the applicant and provide details about how the grant would help the applicant.
Application cover letter, video link, statement of purpose, CV and letter of recommendation must be submitted electronically to [email protected] (if applicant will participate in an incubator program with TVLP) or [email protected] (all other applicants).